• They are open at convenient times so that clients can access their containers when they need to. They are open at 6am to 6.30pm on weekdays, 8am to 6pm on Saturdays and from 8am to 2pm on Sundays.
• Boylin’s have storage facilities not just in Barnsley but in several other different locations as well. You will find them in Bradford, Leeds, Sheffield, Swinton/Mexborough and Wakefield and have new sites opening across Yorkshire all the time.
• All their containers are weatherproof. This is important because in many cases items get ruined during storage because of condensation – when the weather turns from cold to hot moisture causes stored items to rust, buckle and warp. You don’t have to worry about this if you store in a container at Boylin’s Self Store.
• You will be happy to know that if you choose this storage facility you will never have to rent more space than you need – they have containers of different sizes so you only rent the amount of room that you need. If you are not sure about how big a container to choose there is always an employee around to help you figure it out.
• Unlike other facilities that require you to rent a container for a minimum of a month Boylin’s allows clients to rent for as short as a week. You can rent for as long as you like and containers are available the same day that you ask for them.
• One big problem when it comes to storage containers is stacking – when they are put one on top of another it becomes hard for clients to store and retrieve items. This will not be an issue when you store at Boylin’s Self Store because all their containers are on ground level. In fact, there is enough room between them that you can drive right up to yours.
• If you compare the quality of service that you get with how much you pay you will find that their rates are very fair.
You can find out more by visiting the Boylin’s Self Store website, http://www.boylinsselfstore.co.uk/locations/barnsley.htm