If you have a hobby that involves collecting items you know that space can be a problem; first you store them in the garage and then when it becomes too crowded you store them in the spare room and before long you find yourself storing items all over your home. What do you do when you don’t have space anymore? Give up your hobby? Fortunately it doesn’t have to come to that. You can find safe and reliable hobby storage at a site that’s right on your doorstep.
Storage containers are becoming more and more popular among enthusiasts of different hobbies because they are a perfect way to store items. That said, there are certain things that you should be looking for when hiring a container – if you hire from the wrong company you could end up having your collectables damaged.
• You should be looking for containers that are safe. Ideally, they should have 24 hour CCTV surveillance and where possible they should have access barriers to ensure that only their owners have access.
• Before you strike a deal with any collectables storage facility find out whether or not their containers are weather proof. Weatherproofing is important because it keeps your hobby items in good condition – if the containers allow moisture to get in all kinds of damage can happen.
• You should be looking for collectablesstorage that is affordable. Looking around you will find that there are many storage companies that charge way more than they should, usually because they are used to catering to high end clientele.
• The size of the containers that a storage facility offers matters. If all of them are the same size it forces clients to rent space that they don’t need. Find a storage company that has containers of different sizes so that you only rent as much space as you need.
• How soon can you get a container after you ask for it? There are many companies that make clients wait several days because they haven’t invested in enough containers. You are better off finding one which will rent you a container the same day that you ask for it. They should also clean it before you can move your hobby items in.
Lastly, having containers on the ground is important – it makes it easy for you to move your items in and out.
So where can you find all of these key factors? Boylin’s Self Store of course! We have many sizes of storage containers in convenient locations across Yorkshire. Give us a call today or visit our website at http://www.boylinsselfstore.co.uk/selfStorage/ to see how we can sort out a storage solution for you and your hobby.