Thursday, 3 September 2015
Too much paperwork stored at your Bradford Business?
Your Bradford office space is important for your business; not only is it the place where your employees sit, it is also the place where you can increase productivity and thereby profitability. That is why it is essential that you make the most of it – every inch of it should be used to help the business grow. Unfortunately, too many businesses in the area cannot do this because they have to store paperwork. It is a fact that paper will accumulate in any business but instead of storing them in your office you could rent a storage solution such as Boylin’s Self Store. They are a Bradford Self Storage company that has been helping businesses store documents for years.
Boylin’s Self Store stands out because they offer several unique things that are not offered by other self store companies in the area:
• You never have to worry about the security of your documents if you store with them. They have invested in CCTV surveillance that is remotely monitored and in addition to that, they have installed access barriers so that only authorised employees can access your documents.
• Many storage facilities have one problem in common – when they store documents they get damaged. You don’t have to worry about that with Boylin’s Self Store. All their units are weather-proof – whether it rains, shines or snows all documents that are stored in them remain safe. You will find your paperwork in the same state that you stored it.
• Their containers come in different sizes which means you can rent just the amount of space that you need. In addition to that, you can rent them for as little as a week and as long as you like. All rentals are same day – you don’t have to wait unlike with many Bradford self store companies.
• Boylin’s Self Store is open 7 days a week the whole year and you can access your documents any time between 6 in the morning and 6 in the evening. You will always find an employee at the facility to give you help should you need it.
• All facilities are on the ground level so that storing your documents or getting them out is no hassle. In fact, you can drive right up to the door of your container.
As you can see, Boylin’s Self Store have done a lot to distinguish themselves. You can find out more by calling them on 01226 321800 or visiting their website, http://www.boylinsselfstore.co.uk/.