More and more people are starting to trade on eBay as it is a good way to supplement an income. One headache people can get with selling on eBay is where to store their stock. It is better and cheaper to buy eBay stock in bulk, but then there is the problem on where can the stock be kept without it being damaged or stolen. Why not try Boylin's Self Storage. We can help with self storage in bradford that is affordable for every eBay seller. Our Bradford Self Storage team will be able to help you to choose the right container for your stock that you need to store in a safe environment. Some of the benefits that you can get from using our self-storage containers are:
- All our Bradford self-storage containers are on ground level making it easier for you to access. You can just drive up to your container and load or unload your eBay stock.
- They have 24 hour CCTV security cameras that will make sure that your stock is safe. You can also get additional safety by asking for barrier controls which means that only authorised people can enter the containers.
- We have convenient access hours available for you to access your container.
- You can choose for how long you want to rent the container from as short term as just one month.
- All containers are weather proof so you never have to lose any stock due to rain and wind damage. You have the peace of mind that your eBay stock is safe from theft and the weather.
We have containers that are 10, 20 and 40 feet, so you are free to increase your storage space as you acquire more eBay stock. If you want more information on our service and the deals that they have, give them a call on 01274 737 597 or visit our website at www.boylinsselfstorage.co.uk.