Thursday, 13 August 2015
Just had a Recruitment Drive and need to Store your Personnel Files?
It is not unusual for a small Bradford business to accumulate lots of paperwork during a recruitment drive – all candidates send in their CV’s, they have to be interviewed and their answers written down and they may even be required to take certain tests. After it is all over, do you just throw out all that paperwork? What if you need it in the future? Fortunately, there is a Bradford Document Storage solution that can take care of all your documentation for you. Boylin’s Self Store is doing this for businesses in the area now and you can be sure that everything you store with them will be safe. They come with several advantages:
• The first is that they have 24 hour CCTV surveillance, which means that their containers are completely safe. In addition to that, all units have additional access control so that only authorised people can gain access.
• One of the most common problems with Document Storage in Bradford is that they get ruined by the weather. You don’t have to worry about that with Boylin’s document storage. All their units are weather proof and everything that is stored there remains dry regardless of the weather.
• All units are on the ground level so you don’t have to worry about the hassle of getting your documents in and out of the container. In addition to that, they are in a large space so you can drive right up to the door of your container.
• Units are available immediately. If you call them today you will get a container today.
• You only rent as much room as you need because they have containers of different sizes.
• You can rent for short periods such as a week and also for as long as you want.
• Retrieving your documents in case you need them is easy. They are open every day from 6 in the morning until 6 in the evening.
• You will not find better pricing for the quality of storage that is offered at Boylin’s Self Store. In fact, they are more affordable than many of the big storage companies.
You never need throwaway documents that you may need in the future. Just call Boylin’s Self Store on 01226 321800 or visit their website on http://www.boylinsselfstore.co.uk/locations/bradford.htm.