Monday, 24 August 2015
Need To Make Some Space But Can’t Bear To Part With Your Possessions For Good? Boylin’s Has the Solution
Your Bradford home is full of clutter and you know that it's time that you took some of your possessions out. At the same time, you cannot bear to part with them – some of them are gifts and the rest remind you of special times. Fortunately, you can always rely on the best self storage facility in Bradford, Boylin’s Self Store. We are a Bradford Self Storage company that has set itself apart when it comes to keeping personal possessions safe for people in the area. There are several reasons why we feel we are such an outstanding choice:
• We have CCTV surveillance that can be remotely monitored on all containers which means that you can be sure that your items will be safe at all times. In addition to that, we have access control systems which means that only authorised parties can access your facility.
• All our containers are on the ground and you can drive right up to the door. In other words, you will have an easy time storing and removing your items from your container.
• Our containers come in different sizes – you don’t have to pay for more space than is necessary.
• All our units are weatherproof. Whether it rains or shines, your items will remain in the same condition as when you first stored them.
• You can access the facility 7 days a week between 6 in the morning and 6 in the evening.
• We won't be beaten on price. You get the first month’s rental at half price and it remains affordable after that.
• Containers are instantly available.
• You can lease a container for as short as one month or as long as you like.
• All units are cleaned before they are rented out.
• Their rental process is very simple; all you need is a deposit and proof of identity.
As far as safe storage solutions go, Boylin’s remain the best you can choose in the area. You can find out more by calling them on 01274 737 597 or you can visit our website, http://www.boylinsselfstore.co.uk/locations/bradford.htm.