Monday, 29 June 2015
Storing Items for Your Business May Not Be As Expensive As You First Think
If you own a small business in Wakefield, Bradford or the surrounding areas you are probably aware of just how expensive office space can be. You want to make the best use of the space that you have rented to run your business so storing documents there is definitely out of the question. One of the best alternatives when it comes to document storage is self storage. There are several companies in the area that offer document storage. That said, you should be very careful when you are choosing where you will store private business documents. Take the following into account when before you sign any contracts.
• The first thing to consider is how safe your documents will be from prying eyes. Business documents are sensitive and if they land in the wrong hands you may find yourself in trouble. That is why you should find a company that has plenty of security including 24 hour CCTV surveillance and access controls.
• The units where your documents will be stored should be weather proof. A lot of documents and other items are ruined in self storage because the containers are not air tight. Before you pay any company you should walk around the containers and have a look for yourself.
• You must make sure that you can access your documents 7 days a week just in case you need them suddenly. There are companies in the area that are open every day of the week from sunrise to sunset.
• The best units to hire are those that don’t have duration restrictions. The best are those that offer storage for as little as a week and for as long as you need it.
• You don’t want to deal with a company that has a difficult renting process. Ideally, all they should ask for is a small security deposit and proof of business.
• You should work with a storage facility where all the units are on the ground so that it is easy to move your documents in and out of storage.
One such company is Boylin’s Self Store. They offer the best business storage for your documents. They have a storage services in Wakefield, Bradford, Leeds and the surrounding areas. You can find out more by visiting their website, http://news.boylinsselfstore.co.uk/