Tuesday, 23 June 2015
Have You Got An Ebay Business And Need To Store Your Stock? Look No Further Than Boylin's
More and more people are going into eBay business either as a primary source of income or to supplement already existing income. This can be a very profitable business but you have to be careful with margins. One of the areas that can eat up your profits is storage. Most people don’t have enough room at home to store inventory and they don’t have enough money to rent a warehouse. A great alternative is to rent eBay stock storage. These units are seeing an increasing number of eBay business owners seeking storage with them. Here are some of the reasons they are choosing this kind of storage:
• It tends to be very safe. The best self storage facilities know that the one thing that people care about more than anything else is the safety of their items. They have there fore gone to great lengths to ensure that all their containers are under 24 hour CCTV surveillance. They have also installed access controls to ensure that only authorized people can get into the containers.
• Self storage has few limitations. You can store all kinds of inventory so long as it is legal. It is also flexible when it comes to duration – you can store for as short as a week and for as long as you like. In addition to that, you can get a self storage unit instantly.
• The best self storage companies go to great lengths to make sure that their containers are weather proof. One of the greatest problems with self storage is leaky containers. Good self storage companies inspect their containers regularly to make sure they are air tight. They also clean out each unit from top to bottom before they rent it out.
• Good self storage companies do not stack their containers – they are all on the ground level so that clients can drive right up to them and then simply walk in. This makes it easy to move inventory in and out.
• Financially, it makes sense to use self storage because it is so much cheaper.
One great self storage company is Boylin’s Self Store. It offers storage solutions in Wakefield, storage in Bradford as well as self storage in Leeds. Your eBay inventory will be safe there for as long as it is stored. You can find out more from their website, http://www.boylinsselfstore.co.uk/