Tuesday, 19 May 2015
Is It Your First Time Using Self Storage? Don't Worry We're Here to Help
If you live in Leeds, Bradford and the surrounding areas and are using self storage for the first time you may be wondering just how to go about things. Who are the best, what do you need to do to get a container and so on. Fortunately, Boylin’s Selfstore has already done everything for you. We know that our clients don’t have a lot of time to research self storage and that is why we have the best people on hand to advise them about their self storage needs.
Our employees are all trained in customer service and they have a lot of experience in dealing with storage. Whether you want to store inventory, home property, business documents, tools or supplies they are available to show you the kind of storage that will work best for you. They are also present throughout working hours for those who would like to check on their items. If you have any questions or concerns you should not hesitate to raise them.
Whether you are looking at our Leeds self storage service, our Wakefield self storage service or our Bradford self storage service you will find that Boylin’s Selfstore comes with some obvious advantages:
• The first is that all our containers are secure all the time. We have 24 hour CCTV surveillance on every unit and in addition to that we have access controls.
• All our containers are on the ground and there is enough room between them that you can drive right up to your storage unit.
• All of them are also weather proof – whether it rains or snows your stored items will remain safe.
• You can get a unit the same day that you need it and you can rent it for as little as a week or as long as you like.
• We are open 7 days a week from morning to evening and you can check into your unit any time.
• Our renting process is simple – all we need are proof of ID and a refundable security deposit.
• We are able to store all sorts of things so long as they are legal – you can store personal property, business documents, inventory for your business and even tools and supplies.
You don’t have to worry about the process of renting self storage if you choose Boylin’s Selfstore. You can call us on 01226 321800 or visit our website, http://www.boylinsselfstore.co.uk/, for more information