Friday, 29 May 2015
Easily Accessible Storage Solutions
Are you looking for self storage solutions in the Leeds, Bradford and the surrounding areas? If yes, one of the things that you have to take into account is the ease of access of the storage facilities that you are considering. Although there are several companies in the area that offer these services you will find that many don’t consider ease when it comes to placing items in and out of the storage container. There are some, for instance, that are stacked. What this means for you is that getting your property into and out of storage will require the use of ladders, not exactly safe and also tedious.
Another common problem when it comes to ease of access is whether you can drive your vehicle right up to the container so that you don’t have to carry your property there. There are some self storage companies in the area that have leased very small spaces. This forces them to place containers very close together, the result of which is that vehicles cannot get through. Another common problem with such companies is that they don’t have parking spaces – even when you visit them to enquire about their services you have to park far away and then walk.
Ideally, the self storage company that you choose should have all their units on ground level, they should have enough room for you to drive right up to your unit and they should also have enough parking for their clients. One such company is Boylin’s Selfstore. They offer self storage services in Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Rotherham and all the surrounding areas. All their units are on the ground and everything can be accessed with ease. In addition to that, you get:
• 24 hour CCTV surveillance on all units. Whatever you store will be safe until you are ready to retrieve it.
• They have units of different sizes so that clients hire only the space they need.
• They are open 7 days a week and you can access your unit anytime from morning to evening.
• You can rent a unit for as little as a week and as long as you like. You also get same day access – no waiting around for a unit to become available.
• All units are cleaned and valeted before they are rented.
• All units are weather proof so stored items never suffer weather damage.
You can find out more about Boylin’s Selfstore by calling them on 01226 321800 or by visiting their website, http://www.boylinsselfstore.co.uk/